Daftar Isi Blog Importir Dinar Iraq [Iraqi Dinar News Update Since 2004]
- A. Dinar Iraq
- B. Pengalaman dari Sejarah
- C. Sejarah Dinar Iraq
- D. Alasan Dalam Membeli Dinar Iraq
- E. Peluang Hasil Investasi Dinar Iraq
- F. Cara Mengetahui Keaslian Dinar Iraq
- G. Tanya Jawab Seputar Dinar Iraq
- H. Undangan Untuk Bergabung Sebagai Investor & Agen New Dinar Iraq di Indonesia
- I. Laporan IMF Tentang Perkembangan Ekonomi Iraq (Feb 2008)
- J. Berita dari White House Tentang Perkembangan Ekonomi & Politik Iraq (Maret 2008)
- K. Gubernur Bank Sentral Iraq : Dinar Iraq Meningkat 20% Terhadap US Dollar Selama 16 Bulan Terakhir (Mei 2008)
- L. Uni Emirat Arab (UEA) Menghapus Hutang Iraq Sebanyak 7 Milliar US Dollar (Juli 2008)
- M. Iraq Dapat Memiliki Surplus Budget 79 Milliar US Dollar pada Akhir Tahun 2008 (Agustus 2008)
- N. IMF Melihat Prospek Ekonomi Iraq Meningkat (September 2008)
- O. Arab Economic Report : Iraq Memiliki Cadangan Minyak dan Gas Sama Dengan Jumlah Total Negara Kaya Minyak Dunia (September 2008)
- P. Grafik Peningkatan Kurs Dinar Iraq Terhadap Mata Uang US Dollar (USD) & Indonesia Rupiah (IDR), Source : http://finance.yahoo.com/ (Nov 2008)
- Q. Menteri : Irak Akan Melipatgandakan Ekspor Minyak 3 Kali dari Volume Sekarang dalam 10 Tahun (Nov 2008)
- R. Obama Bersumpah Untuk Keluar Dari Iraq (Nov 2008)
- S. IMF Membatalkan 80% Hutang Luar Negeri Iraq (Des 2008)
- T. Bank Sentral Iraq Meningkatkan Nilai Dinar Secara Bertahap (Jan 09)
Rabu, Agustus 20, 2008
Iraq to Sign $1.2 Billion Oil Service Deal with China
The deal covers a small field producing just 90,000 barrels per day and replaces an earlier deal signed under Saddam. But the terms described by Shahristani give a clue to the tough line Baghdad is likely to take in deals with other foreign firms.
It replaces a production sharing agreement that would have given a Chinese firm a long-term stake in profits from the Adhab oilfield with a services contract in which the Chinese receive fees for work, but Baghdad keeps the future profits.
"We have held talks with (the Chinese) for a year, and the terms of the deal were changed to a service contract. The Chinese have agreed on that, with a value of $1.2 billion," Shahristani told the an-Noor newspaper.
Foreign firms are keen to have access to the OPEC country's oilfields, the world's third largest. But with oil prices high Baghdad has been negotiating from a position of strength, while war has kept firms from setting up a presence in Baghdad.
The oil minister is travelling to China at the end of this month to discuss the deal, which was orginally signed in 1997 between Iraq and the China National Petrolium Company (CNPC).
The original deal was valued at $670 million at a time when oil prices were much lower than today, but it would have become far more lucrative for the Chinese if they were allowed to keep the production sharing terms at today's prices.
Iraq had said in the past it would honour the Saddam-era deal with the Chinese, but wanted to renegotiate it.
Iraq now exports about 2 million barrels of oil per day, roughly equivalent to exports under Saddam, but says that it can quickly boost production when it begins repairing infrastructure that was neglected during decades of sanctions and war.
The high price of oil means Baghdad is flush with cash and has little need of foreign financing for projects, although it wants to import expertise and technology from foreign firms.
Iraq is negotiating six other short-term service contracts worth about $500 million each with foreign firms or consortiums, but those deals have been long delayed. A U.S. diplomat said this week he expected most or all of them would be scrapped.
Foreign oil companies are seen as much keener on production sharing deals, which would give them a stake in future oil profits, rather than service contracts.Dozens of oil firms are expected to compete for long-term deals which the government says it hopes to open for bidding next year.
Shahristani repudiated a Saddam Hussein-era deal with Russia's largest private oil company LUKOIL, saying the contract was political and its terms "totally unfair."
"Relating to the Russian contract, it was signed with the former regime for political reasons and scrapped by the former regime also for political reasons," he said. "It is a totally unfair contract."
He said the field covered by that deal, Phase II of the West Qurna oilfield, was one of the biggest in Iraq. LUKOIL has already been informed that rights to the field will be offered in a second round of bidding coming soon, he said.
He also said a deal was almost complete with a large global firm on a joint venture to produce natural gas to generate electricity at home while liquefying and exporting the surplus.
He did not name the company, but Shahristani has previously discussed negotiations with Royal Dutch Shell on a project that would collect gas Iraq now burns off at oilfields.
MULAI HARI JUM'AT TANGGAL 14 NOV 2008, KAMI MEMBUKA LAYANAN PEMBELIAN DINAR IRAQ
Dengan adanya permintaan dari Investor Dinar Iraq di Indonesia yang menginginkan adanya Fasilitas Layanan Pembelian Dinar Iraq dari kami, maka Situs kami berusaha untuk memfasilitasi hal ini dengan mempertemukan antara Penjual & Pembeli Dinar Iraq di Indonesia. Semoga layanan ini dapat membantu rekan - rekan Investor.
Syarat – syarat Lembaran Dinar Iraq yang kami terima adalah :
Asli (Lolos dari Money Detector Device / Scanner Uang Kami)
No Seri Urut
Baru & belum pernah digunakan untuk transaksi jual beli (New Uncirculated)
Kami mengutamakan Dinar Iraq yang sebelumnya beli dari kami
Info dan penawaran lebih lanjut silahkan hubungi saya Ibu Ita Arianto di Ph. 081330893103.
Semoga layanan ini bisa memperkuat kerjasama dan kepercayaan di antara Seluruh Investor Dinar Iraq di Indonesia.